We are always looking for volunteers to help our organization run smoothly and effectively. Please consider offering your time, services, knowledge, and brainpower to the WMGA and the WMGA Foundation. There are many options for you to choose from, ranging from participating on committees to mentoring junior golfers. Get involved and make a difference in the game you love!
- Communications and Marketing – Provide expertise in implementing our marketing plan, develop promotional materials and sponsorship relationships, assist with graphic artist needs, assist with Tee Talk/Facebook/Twitter, submit or edit articles, assist with photography at events, and oversee website design.
- Course Rating – Work with course rating teams to learn how to rate courses with the goal of becoming a course rater.
- Finance – Participate on the finance committee reviewing financial results and provide guidance with business and investment decisions.
- Foundation – Review scholarship applications and assist with event planning and fundraising activities.
- Junior Golf – Mentor Junior Fellowship recipients, volunteer at Girls to the Tee, and help at junior tournaments.
- Legal – Review contracts, by-laws, and offer guidance in other legal matters.
- Long Range Planning Committee – Help shape the future of WMGA and the WMGA Foundation.
- Membership – Work with the membership chair to strengthen our membership. Assist at Met Rep and annual meetings.
- Rules – Participate in rules school and act as a rules official at tournaments.
- Tournaments – Assist at events, assist with identifying and securing future tournament sites, oversee the tournament schedule and potential changes to our tournament calendar.