- About Us
- Team Matches
- 2017 Team Matches Standings
- 2016 NTRF
- Rule 2 - Match Play
- TSB Team Match Rules
- Series Captain Responsibilities
- Team Captain Responsibilities
- Information for First Time Players
- Etiquette Letter
- Posting Your Scores
- News & Photos Memo
- Site Map
Entry & Cancellation Policy
1. Online registration for all tournament entries will be accepted starting at 8:00 AM April 1 and will close at 11:59 PM on the final entry date indicated for each tournament. The field for a tournament is selected on the basis of the order in which the entries are submitted (i.e., first-come, first-serve basis). A player must submit only one entry per tournament. Only online registration entries will be accepted and instructions can be found on page 31.
2. The tournament entry fee includes continental breakfast and lunch, the golf competition, and access to the range and practice area. Fees for cart rental and/or a caddie will be paid for by the player at the tournament site.
3. After entries close, the tournament information will be posted on the WMGA website and starting times will be emailed to players. If the field is not full by the final entry date, late entries may be considered. Call the WMGA office for availability.
4. If a tournament is oversubscribed, the following procedures will apply:
a) A waiting list for entrants will be maintained for each oversubscribed tournament. If a player cancels prior to the tournament, the first entrant on the waiting list will be accepted into the tournament.
b) If one or more partners of a team is unable to participate, the team will be removed from the list of entrants. The available partner may select another partner(s) and the new team will be placed at the bottom of the waiting list.
Cancellations and Refunds
1. Entry fee, less a $15 service and processing fee, will be refunded regardless of reason if the WMGA is notified by phone (914) 592-7888 or email (email@example.com) prior to the final entry date. Requests for refunds after the final entry date will only be accepted in writing and the amount of the refund, if any, may be reduced by any tournament costs.
2. If you need to cancel for any reason at any time, PLEASE contact the WMGA office immediately, (914) 592-7888.