- About Us
- Team Matches
- 2016 Team Matches Standings
- 2015 NTRF
- 2016 Team Match Dates
- Rule 2 - Match Play
- TSB Team Match Rules
- Distance Measuring Devices
- Series Captain Responsibilities
- Team Captain Responsibilities
- Information for First Time Players
- Etiquette Letter
- Handicap Memo
- News & Photos Memo
An amateur woman golfer who is in good standing at her Member Club can apply for Membership in the Women's Met. She must have a USGA Handicap Index of 23.0 or less and have access to her golf course at least four days per week for a minimum of three months during the season. A woman who is entitled to the privileges of the course solely by virtue of her employment at that Member Club shall be deemed to not be a member of a Member Club.
New Membership - N
1. A member of a member club with a maximum USGA Handicap Index of 23.0 may apply for New Membership at any time during the year; however, to participate in the 2015 Team Matches, she must join by November 18.
2. Any Junior Member who turned age 19 in 2014 must apply for New Membership provided her Handicap Index as of the November 1 final revision is 23.0 or lower.
3. Annual dues for New Membership in 2015 are $100 and should be remitted to the Women's Met Representative at the member’s club. Dues will not be refunded for any reason after April 1 of the current year.
Renewing Membership – R
1. An existing membership must be renewed for the next year no later than November 18. If the November 18 deadline is not met, the Member must apply for and meet all the requirements for New Membership mentioned above.
2. Annual dues for Renewing Membership in 2015 are $100 and should be remitted to the Women's Met Representative at the member’s club. Dues will not be refunded for any reason after April 1 of the current year.
Inactive Membership - I
1. A Member in good standing may apply by letter or email for Inactive Membership ONLY under the following circumstances:
a. Leave of absence is taken from a Member Club;
b. Change in membership status at a Member Club which results in a membership status that does not meet the requirements for Membership; or
c. Resignation is submitted to the Member’s club, and the Member does not join another Member Club.
2. In the event Inactive Membership is granted by the Women's Met, the member may NO LONGER PLAY OR COMPETE in any Women's Met event until her membership status is restored.
3. When the status of an Inactive Member changes and the Member is again able to satisfy all the requirements of her Membership, the member must elect in writing to have her Membership reinstated, or resign. Reinstatement may be requested through a Women's Met Representative. Resignation from the Women's Met must be made directly to the Women's Met office.
4. Annual dues for Inactive Membership in 2015 are $10. An Inactive Membership request, together with the annual dues, must be submitted directly to the Women's Met office no later than November 18 of the current year. If the November 18 deadline is not met, the Women's Met will presume the Inactive Member has resigned.
Junior Membership - J
1. Junior membership is open to a girl who has not reached her 19th birthday by the first day of the calendar year, has not started college, and who is a member of a Member Club, or whose parent or guardian is a member of a Member Club, may become a Junior Member for that year. She can apply for Junior Membership at any time during that year.
2. A Junior Member does not need a USGA Handicap Index to join the Women's Met, but they must have a USGA Handicap Index of 23.0 or less to participate in Women's Met Team Matches.
3. Annual dues for Junior Membership for 2015 are $20 and should be remitted to the Women's Met Representative at the Member’s club. A Junior Membership must be renewed for the next year no later than November 18. Dues will not be refunded for any reason after April 1 of the current year.
1. To apply for Club Membership, a club must meet the requirements set forth in the Women's Met Constitution and Bylaws and must offer its course every three years for a Women's Met tournament other than Team Matches.
2. Annual Dues for Club Membership for 2015 are $200 and are payable by January 3. Failure to pay the dues prior to April 1 will be deemed to be the club’s resignation from the Women's Met membership and its members will be ineligible to play in Women's Met events until the club pays the dues for Club Membership.
3. A Member Club that refuses three requests to host a tournament other than Team Matches may be subject to disciplinary action,
including suspension of its members from all Women's Met events (Team Matches included) at the discretion of the Board.