Entry & Cancellation Policy
1. Online registration for all tournament entries will be accepted starting at 8:00 AM, April 1, and will close at 11:59 PM on the final entry date indicated for each tournament. The field for each tournament is selected on the basis of the order in which the entries are submitted (i.e. first come, first serve basis). A player must submit only one entry per tournament. Tournament registration must be completed online at WMGA.com.
2. The tournament entry fee includes continental breakfast and lunch, the golf competition, and access to the range and practice area. Fees for cart rental and/or caddie will be paid for by the player at the tournament site.
3. After entries close, the tournament information will be posted on the WMGA website and starting times will be emailed to players. If the field is not full by the final entry date, late entries may be considered. Call the WMGA office (914-592-7888) for availability.
4. A waiting list for player/team will be maintained for each oversubscribed tournament. If a player/team cancels prior to the tournament, the first player/team on the waiting list will be accepted into the tournament
a) If one or more players of a team are unable to participate, the team has a one time exemption to replace partner(s) for the partnered tournament.
NOTE: In many cases, being placed on the waiting list does NOT mean you are excluded from tournament participation. Positions in the tournament often become available as the date approaches. The WMGA recommends player(s) keep your schedule open.
Tournament Cancellation & Refund Policies
1. Entry fee, less a $15 service and processing fee, will be refunded regardless of reason if the WMGA is notified by phone (914-592-7888) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the final entry date. Requests for refunds after the final entry date will only be accepted in writing and the amount of the refund, if any, may be reduced by any tournament costs.
2. If a player/team needs to cancel for any reason at any time, please contact the WMGA office immediately.
3. The WMGA reserves the right to cancel any tournament for lack of sufficient participation.